Skip to Main Content
Using uReply to Create an Interactive Classroom
- Dr. Paul Lam, Associate Professor
- Mr. Kevin Wong (Centre for Learning Enhancement and Research (CLEAR), Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Date: 21st May 2019 (Tuesday)
- Time: 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Venue: G/F, Exhibition Hall, THEi (Chai Wan)
- Workshop outline:
- Demonstrate the basic operations of the various functions in uReply and share cases of how teachers use it with various pedagogical purposes
- Good teacher-student interactions and communications are key to many modern teaching and learning concepts, such as active learning and student-oriented learning. Technology can assist these much-needed interactions and communications. uReply is a cloud-based student response system (SRS), which was designed to facilitate classroom interactions using mobile devices. It was developed at the CUHK and now have users across many of the UGC-funded universities.
- Please bring along your mobile devices/phones for the hands-on.
- Please go to the website and use VTC email to register before joining the workshop:
- To create an interactive classroom using uReply