Skip to Main Content
Product Design Exhibition “Designed in Hong Kong” 2021-2022
- Industrial Designers Society of Hong Kong (IDSHK) is a non-profit organization founded in 2002. IDSHK aims to promote state-of-the-art and professional practice of Hong Kong’s industrial design, and to leverage its status. In 2004, IDSHK has established and implemented the “Professional Practice & Contract Template for Hong Kong Industrial Designers”. It is expected to foster the public interests to the value of industrial design (ID).
- The exhibition “Designed in Hong Kong” displays the local Hong Kong designed products from the members of the Industrial Designers Society of Hong Kong and design professionals.
- Theme: Designed in Hong Kong
- Date: 1 November 2021 - 31 January 2022
- Term Time:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 21:00
- Saturday, 9:00 - 17:00
- Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
- Semester Break (28 December 2021 - 23 January 2022):
- Venue: Learning Commons, THEi (Chai Wan Campus)