Workshop topic: How to Make a Virtual Tour
- Date: 29th October 2020 (Thursday)
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Participant: THEi staff and students
- Medium of Instruction: Cantonese (English are required)
- Venue: Learning Commons E-classroom / Online Platform - MS Teams
- You are going to learn how to prepare a virtual tour like this: LC virtual Tour
- With a virtual tour, you can allow the readers to walk-through an existing location from anywhere, anytime.
- You can generate more engagement and arouse readers’ interest.
- This training will provide the face to face workshop and the webinar, please choose the venue in the registration form.
- The training will demonstrate how to use free Orbix360° and Google Street View to prepare the virtual tour.
- Participants need to download the Google Street View app and sign up Orbix360º account before you attend the training. Also, please bring your mobile device to attend the training.
App: “Google Street View” (Please download and install the App to your mobile phone/tablet/iPad. You will use your mobile device to take photos)
Orbix360º (Please create an account)