Co-organized by SpringerNature and Education University of Hong Kong
- There will have two online training webinars for all scholars and researchers in Hong Kong and Macau, the topic is about publishing academic books.
- The English session is co-organized with The Education University of Hong Kong, the Mandarin session is co-organized with Macau University of Science and Technology.
Training Topic: How to get your book published in Social Sciences & Education
- Target Audiences: Any faculty or doctorial student have interests for publishing books. Not only for the major of Social Scs and Edu.
- Language: English
- Time: Wed, Nov 17, 2021, 2:00 PM - 3:45 PM (Hong Kong Time)
- Register Link
- 2:00 - 2:15 pm: Opening speech from EduHK: Professor John Chi-Kin Lee, VP of The Education University of Hong Kong
- 2:10 - 2:20 pm: Opening speech from Springer Nature: Young Cui, Vice President, Greater China, South Korea and Mongolia, Sales, Springer Nature
- 2:25 - 2:45 pm: Overview of Springer Nature's Publishing Program in the Social Sciences & Education: Nick Melchior, Editorial Director, Books, Social Sciences, Springer Nature
- 2:45 - 3:15 pm: Get Book Published with Springer: Miao Zhang, Editor, Education, Springer Nature
- 3:15 - 3:45 pm: Springer Nature Major Reference Works: One-Stop Shop for all Academic Needs: Mokshika Gaur, Senior Editor, Major Reference Works, Springer Nature
- 3:45 - 4:00 pm: Q&A and Wrap up