Skip to Main Content
How to use EBSCO e-databases FY2020/2021
- Date: 7th October 2020 (Wednesday)
- Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Venue: Online Platform - MS Teams
- Webinar outline:
- Using Academic Search Ultimate as an example to demonstrate the steps to use EBSCO e-databases.
- Academic Search Ultimate: Provides more than 9,200 active, full-text journals and magazines. Among them, more than 8,400 are peer-reviewed journals. The combination of academic journals, magazines, periodicals, reports, books and videos supports studies in every discipline ranging from biology, chemistry, engineering, health, pharmacology, physics, psychology, zoology and more. The database features PDF content going back as far as 1887.