- A 1-hour webinar conducted by Turnitin’s Professional and Education Services team, designed to maximise your use of Turnitin Feedback Studio, Originality Check +, or Originality Check products, with particular emphasis on interpreting the Similarity Report and harnessing it as a formative learning tool. Customers without prior training in Feedback Studio are especially encouraged to join.
What we'll cover:
- How to define plagiarism, academic misconduct, and the difference between plagiarism and text similarity
- Recognise expected similarities and the factors that increase expected similarity
- Understand which processes to follow if plagiarism is detected
- Utilise Turnitin as a formative tool to improve writing outcomes
- Identify plagiarism in the Similarity ReportApply feedback and grading to students' work
- Understand how to harness key Turnitin settings
Date & Time (Please select one)
- 19/1/2022, 12:45 p.m.
- 25/1/2022, 12:45 p.m.
- 27/1/2022, 6:30 a.m.
- 2/2/2022, 12:45 p.m.
- 9/2/2022, 10:45 a.m.
- 16/2/2022, 12:45 p.m.
- 2/3/2022, 12:45 p.m.