Wiley Education Asia will be hosting an online webinar on "Applying Data Analytics in Digital Course Design". We would like to extend our warm invitation to you to join us in this online session.
Join the live webinar with Prof. Koh Hian Chye at 04:00PM GMT+8, Tuesday, 1st June 2021 for an insightful session on the future of learning where he'll cover:
- Advances in technology and pedagogy, needs of adult learners, importance of online learning in higher education, how COVID-19 made online learning and digital courses inevitable.
- Common concerns / challenges with student engagement in online learning environment, how online learning and digital courses provide opportunities to observe learner engagement out-of-class.
- Explore how data analytics can be used in digital course design - with learner engagement in mind.
- Online engagement framework developed by Tan & Koh (2018) and raw data from Learning Management System (LMS) - data-driven and evidence-based approach to digital course design.
- Applications of data-analytics to promote desirable online engagement patterns that facilitate learning performance and satisfaction.