MS07 - E-LEARNING Simple Guide to Making Your Own Instructional Videos Date : 2020-08-27 (Thursday)
- Time : 10:30 - 12:00
- CPD : 1.5 hours
- Venue : Online - Panopto
- Seat(s) : 200
- Medium of Instruction : Cantonese
- Category : Pedagogy and Assessment - Education/Information Technology
- Level : Fundamental
- Mode of Study : MS07 - E-LEARNING
About the Event :
- Videos are important and popular tools in engaging people nowadays. Videos are an easy-to-digest format that gives our eyes a rest from the overabundance of textual information online. Most people are more likely to watch a video than to read documents, emails, or web articles. If you want to communicate effectively with your audience, a video is definitely a go-to medium. This webinar will introduce the basic concept of creating eye catching and effective videos for educational use. Tips and tricks on video production will be shared and presented in the webinar.
Facilitator(s): Mr Ho Ting Shun, Video producer and editor
- Ho, Ting Shun is an experienced video producer, editor and executive producer. Having worked in the TV and video industry over 15 years with National Geographic Asia, Fox International Channels, Radio Television Hong Kong, and South China Morning Post, he is adept at directing, editing and videography for both long-form and short-form videos, as well as providing video production training for in-house staff.
- The webinar aims to provide the participants with a basic concept of producing eye catching and effective videos. Such concept can be served as a simple guide for teachers to make their own instructional videos for use in online teaching.
Target Audience : All VTC Teaching and Instructing Staff Enquiry :
- Ms CHENG Winnie Annie, Project Officer
- Tel: 2836-1808
- E-mail: email@example.com