Skip to Main Content
2022 APAC Digital Trends Revealed
- Experience Maker Series
- Thursday, 24th February 2022, 3.00pm AEDT | 12.00pm SGT/HKT
- As the year comes into focus, organisations worldwide are finding themselves at the centre of a digital-first economy. It’s critical to be on top of the latest digital trends and their driving forces.
- In this online event, we will take a deep dive into the biggest digital trends impacting businesses today and the strategies that lead to success in this economy. During the event, we will unveil the ‘2022 Digital Trends: APAC in focus’ report from Adobe and eConsultancy that puts the magnifying glass to several topics, including:
- What evolving B2B customer experiences will look like
- How a cookieless world will impact your ability to deliver high-impact customer experiences
- The tools and strategies your marketing team needs as they respond at speed and scale personalised customer experiences
- Now in its 12th year, the 2022 Digital Trends Report is trusted by businesses across the globe for the insights they need to develop effective digital strategies. The report is based on a survey of over 10,000 business leaders worldwide and captures the highest impact trends, latest capabilities, ever-present challenges and emerging issues.
- Scott Rigby Scott Rigby, Principal Product Manager for Enterprise Solutions, JAPAC Adobe
- Harri Nicholson Harri Nicholson, Strategist, eConsultancy
- Stephen Kyefulumya Stephen Kyefulumya, General Manager – Media Growth & Innovation, Carsales