Skip to Main Content
Qualitative Data Analysis NVivo
- Speaker: Dr. LIU Shih-Min (Associate Professor, Department of Education, National Kaohsiung Normal University)
- Date: 11th September 2020 (Friday)
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Lunch)
- Venue: Online Platform - MS Teams
- Workshop outline:
- An introduction to NVivo
- Based on two research articles, to show the steps in NVivo, the way to analyze the results, and how to write the report.
- A meta-analysis example: Showing the steps using NVivo on how to automatically generate keywords, categories and themes from reading a number of articles/abstracts.
- An interview example: Using a number of interview transcripts to code.
- For participants, please download the application NVivo and EndNote for attending the webinar.
- The Latest Version of NVivo for a 14 days free trial
- Log into the myNVivo portal to download the latest version of NVivo (released March 2020) - NVivo
- EndNote for a 30 days free trial - EndNote