Wiley Education Asia will be hosting an online webinar titled "Digital Skills of Today and Tomorrow".
- E-Certificates: E-Certificates will be issued to attendees who have completed the survey at the end of the event.
Outlines: Join the live webinar at 2:00 PM GMT+8, Wednesday, 9th February 2022 for an insightful session on the digital skills gap where we will cover:
- Key findings and insights from Digital Skills Gap Index 2021
- The disparity between employers' needs and employees' skills
- Role of government and education institutions in tackling the skills gap
- How to overcome existing challenges in bridging the digital skills gap
- Discussion and sharing from industry experts (corporations, academia, government-ministerial representative, NGOs)