Over the past year, public service organizations - involved in government administration, public health, or public education operations - have faced extraordinary challenges. COVID-19 pandemic has served as a catalyst for public service agencies to reimagine the way they work and serve the public. By leaning into the lessons learned in 2020, agencies need to accelerate their digitalization effort to deliver better outcomes, improve citizen engagement, and empower their workforces, with data analytics at the forefront.
Join us for the Tableau Public Sector Seminar in Hong Kong on 29 October and you will learn how data and modern analytics helps you to meet current and future demands, includes:
- Learn from Tableau’s experts on how to transform mission success through data in becoming a data-driven and digital public service agency
- Hear Tableau’s vision to shape the future of technology innovation
- Find out how data analytics help you to solve complex challenges, and achieve the goals of the agencies’ digital transformation strategy
- Hear from Tableau customers on their journeys of using data analytics to meet challenges and demands by making faster, more confident decisions
- Learn about Tableau partners’ solution at their analytics technology showcase
We look forward to seeing you there!
The event language will be in Cantonese with English presentation slides and demos.
- 14:00 - 14:30 Registration & Networking
- 14:30 - 14:40 Welcome Remark
- 14:40 - 15:10 Tableau Keynote: Help the Public Sector to Transform with Data
- 15:10 - 15:30 Customer Sharing
- 15:30 - 15:45 Break and Solution Showcase
- 15:45 - 16:25 Tableau in Action: Reimagine the Way you Work with Data
- 16:25 - 16:45 Customer Sharing
- 16:45 - 17:00 Q&A / Closing
- Hong Kong Productivity Council, 4/F Conference Hall, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon