Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Procedures for collection of materials
- Annual call-for-submission
- Responsibility of the IR Coordinator
- To collect discipline-wise materials such as newsletters, brochures and programme leaflets
- To collect individual publication records in his/her OUs
- Anytime submission
- A staff can submit his/her publication records anytime via this form
- Staff are encouraged to submit his/her own publication records via the online submission form instead of the annual call-for-submission
How VTC IR collects your submission
Upon receiving your submission, we will perform:
- copyright check
- record duplication check
- record data verification & organization
- deposition in IR
Please click here to open the online submission form. Staff can input the bibliography (e.g. title, authors, publication year) to the submission form.
For annual submission, you can submit your research outputs to Research Support Unit (RSU) via your discipline office.
Check if your full-text can be deposited to IR via SHERPA RoMEO
Data Verification & Copyright
We will strive to ensure the quality and consistency of records in the repository. All records are checked manually before indexed in the IR.
The copyright clearance on those submitted full-text version of their research outputs will also be checked via the SHERPA RoMEO database, an online service that shows the copyright, open access and self-archiving policies of academic journals from around the world. It provides summaries of self-archiving permissions and conditions of rights given to authors on a journal-by-journal basis. It uses a colour‐coding scheme to classify publishers according to their self‐archiving status.
Notes: SHERPA/RoMEO - Definitions and Terms