Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Introduction to VPET Repository
What is VPET Repository?
VPET Repository is a web-based platform to collect and search digital materials relating to Vocational and Professional Education and Training (VPET) in Hong Kong. It is funded by the Quality Enhancement Support Scheme (QESS) of Education Bureau on the project of “The establishment of a VPET repository for collection of materials relating to Vocational and Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong.”
What is in VPET Repository?
VPET Repository consists of:
- VPET Resources and Tools Bank collected more than 400 resources and tools on:
- The history of VPET in Hong Kong
- Qualifications Framework
- VPET Pedagogies
- Manpower Surveys / Statistical Reports
- VPET Subject Guide
- Occupation Dictionary
- VPET Bibliography Database contains more than 686 bibliographic records of publications and research outputs pertaining to VPET in Hong Kong. Among them, 277 records have access to full text. VPET Bibliography Database collection includes:
- research reports
- journal articles
- conference papers
- book chapters
- Other Online Resource Banks Worldwide provides access to resources on VPET beyond Hong Kong.