PlumX for VTC IR
5 categories of PlumX
1) Usage: it includes the traditional counts of downloads and online clicks for various views
2) Citations: metrics tools CrossRef, Scopus, and PubMed are used to see who's citing this publication.
3) Mentions: blog posts, comments, reviews and Wikipedia links about your research
4) Social Media: the +1s (Google Plus), likes (e.g. Youtube), shares (Facebook), and tweets about your research
5) Captures: Bookmarks, Favorites, Readers (e.g. Mendeley) indicate end users' tendency to revisit the work. Also an indicator of future citations.
For details, please visit PlumX website.